Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wow'd Me Wednesday!!

Hey there, Farm friends! It’s Chitra here with another edition of our Wow’d Me Wednesday.



I want share with you some gorgeous TGF creations which has been colored beautifully, I LOVE to color so I am constantly looking for inspiration all over the internet. So today lets feast our eyes with some beautiful coloring on some beautiful TGF stamps.



First is a beautiful CAS card by Kristina Werner using Birthday Anya 3. Such a beautiful card, I LOVE IT!!!

010814-cw



Next up is a gorgeous card from Amy using our newest Miss Anya Night Out stamp set.

hugs



Now look at this beautiful card from Wendy Ramlakhan using Cheeky Geeky, don’t you love her coloring.

b7bfeba69efd0cd1260b0ff034c



Next I have a card from Tracy Valure using Blush Bonnie, I just love her card layout and her beautiful coloring.

IMG_2555



And finally I have the cutest of the cute card from Kelli using OA- Lovey Dovey, Isn’t he just so cute!!!

fa6c28dfaea10c1451af7b0debc



Hope you all enjoyed todays Wow’d Me Wednesday!! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Keep sharing your TGF creations with us…you never know when you might be featured on Wow’ed Me Wednesday!

Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermosos trabajos me encantan como les dan color y esos brillos tan lindos que quedan....

Marcy said...

Beautiful creations! Love these all! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Fabulous picks of beautiful creations!!