Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WOW! What a Wednesday for talent!

Hi again farm friends- Kristina here again - phew two days posts in a row! This is my first edition WOW'D Me Wednesday - and let me tell you - there are a lot of talented crafters out there who love TGF as much as I do!

It's time to put the spotlight on you. I had a look around the net and found 
some wonderful creations.

Here is Delphine's stunning card using the every cute Oliver and Amelia from 
the Surprise Stamp Set.

Next is a beautiful card by Grace.
I love how she combined Riding Hood Anya, Dorothy Anya, and Alice Anya.  

Loving this CAS card from Jerodelle, using a Royal Cutie Pie image.

Next, a card from Julie, using Teacher Anya, love the circles.

And finally, this eyepopping card from Nicky. She has used the TGF Sweet & Toxic image to create her CAS card. I love how she has used the craft background, which has really  made the image and the colours POP!

Please give all these ladies some love on their blog for a job well done! We always enjoy seeing what you've been creating in blogland so thanks so much for your creativity and continuing to share your creations with us. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Kristina

6 comments:

carsondcat said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting it is to see my card being shown on WOW'd me Wednesday..

I got a big kick out of it.

*insert big cheesy grin here*

Nicky
=^.^=

Grace said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your features cards :) love ya guys!

Blankina said...

Great pick of cards..Very inspiring,
Hugs Blankina

Doudou said...

Beautiful!!

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for picking my card, I'm really honoured!!! Congratulations to everyone:)!!! Hugs Delphine xx

Jo said...

amazing!