Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sweet Beanie (Ian)

Happy Friday Eve!
It's Lysa here today sharing a card I made with the TGF exclusive Beanie Ian!  
I totally fell in love with him the instant I saw him! 
You can only find him here.. but he's available in BOTH stamp and digi form! 

I kept my card pretty simple, no frills for those boy cards ;) 


I got my color inspiration from my son's Flippeez hat!
(have you seen these- they are the cutest thing ever...
you squeeze the tassel, and the ears on the top flip & flop!)
and if you don't know my by now.. you'll notice that I love me some buttons!  
:)

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our next Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!




3 comments:

carsondcat said...

Cute card, you've got to love a latte and Ian.
Now I don't know why but your description of the hat made me laugh.

meine-bastelarena said...

Awesome boy card. Love the buttons. Hugs, bastelarena

Kristie @ mypaperlife.com said...

Cute boy card!