Monday, January 6, 2014

Hope & Grace ~ Love You!

Happy Monday Everyone!!! Its Chitra here, I am very happy to be writing my very first post here on the farm. I have a card to share I made using the sweet image from the retired Hope & Grace stamp set. 

 
Isn't she so cute!!! But then we love all of The Greeting Farm stamps right???
 
I stamped this sweetheart on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored her with Copics. The design papers are from MME. Lastly I used some heart stickers for embellishments which were very well matching with the papers.
 
Hope this inspired you to get crafty today!! Now, don't forget you still have time to enter our Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, "Clean And Simple" HERE. 
 
Hugs,
Chitra
 

5 comments:

Annie Rose said...

She's adorable! I love this set. :)

meine-bastelarena said...

How cute! Such a bright and lovely card. Hugs, bastelarena

Kristina said...

Such a cute card!

carsondcat said...

She is so cute, awesome card.

Marcy said...

So adorable!!!