Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy Tuesday everyone! And also welcome 2014. I have been so busy at my craft desk since Christmas finished. I have some time to colour and play with all my papers and markers. Bliss! lol

The card I wanted to share with you all today uses the fabulous Miss Anya - Night Out new stamp set. I love this set and I am trying to use each of the 3 Anya's an equal amount - lol. I still haven't decided which one I like the best.

I have once again gravitated towards my favourite colour - purple, and stamped Miss Anya in Momento Desert Sand ink. I love Miss Anya's dress as it give me a chance to practice my pleats colouring, I think it is something you really need to practice. 

Copics used
Skin - E51, E21, E11, R20
Hair - 100, C9, C2
Dress and Shoes - V20, V22, V25, V28

Thanks for visiting the farm!! See you again soon...

Kristina

4 comments:

Krystal Edmond said...

Very pretty pleats are tricky but yours are awesome and I love the coloring of the hair!

carsondcat said...

great coloring and nice layout.

meine-bastelarena said...

Such a gorgeous card. Hugs, bastelarena

Marcy said...

Beautiful card! Love your color combo and pretty coloring!