Friday, January 10, 2014

FFF Bling it On!!!



Hello TGF Friends! It's Farmer Marcy here hosting my very first Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!!!
I'm doing a little happy dance! I'm so excited to be here and can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations!

Before we get to today's challenge, let's see who our winner is from last week's CAS challenge.
#21 ~ Jud B!
Congratulations!
Please email Jessica at Yeahshesnaps@icloud.com for your fun prize!

So on to this week's challenge:
Use bling! Any kind, any size, any amount...Bling it on!!!

Let's take a look at what fabulous creations the DT came up with!









and my creation, Marcy using CC Tuesday!



Here are a few simple guidelines to play along with us!
* You must use a TGF stamp (digi, clear or rubber) as your main image
* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than 
January 16th at NOON CST
You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, 
Flickr, or TGF gallery (if the InLinkz is missing feel free to link your submission URL 
in the comments section.) 
*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of 
an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!!

Happy Friday and Happy Creating!


Hugs,
Marcy




10 comments:

Blankina said...

What a great theme and cards ladies!!
HUgs Blankina

Doudou said...

Beautiful cards!

meine-bastelarena said...

Great cards by the DT! Hugs, bastelarena

Laura Lunsford said...

Beautiful cards from the Design Team! I will definitely be joining in this Bling Challenge Marcy!

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

congrats! I'll be working on my entry this week-end for sure, love your stamps! xx

RiNNE said...

Such wonderful creations, DT. I love the new releases!

Annywz said...

Congrats to the winner! love all the DT cards, beautiful cards! Now im going to start working on my card, love the theme of "blings"

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermosos trabajos muy lindos todos...

Chris said...

Hi Marcy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

carsondcat said...

I love Miss Anya night out.. I can feel myself succumbing to a new stamp real soon..