Tuesday, December 31, 2013

You won't meet a sweeter Bean!

Hi, guys!

Is this DT blowing these previews out of the park or WHAT?!
We're back today with the 3rd and final January preview… all leading up to our RELEASE DAY tomorrow!

Before we begin, congrats to carsonandcat!   You're the winner of yesterday's Frou Frou Believe stamp!   We appreciate everyone who posted comments and are so glad you all got to see the awesome DT samples.  I was blown away!

Today we have one more preview, and she's one of the sweetest Beans on the Farm… in fact, we called her just that!

Introducing… SWEET BEAN!


It's been a while since we've released one of these cuties and I'm thinking she may just be a favorite!

Here is this sweet little bean brought to life by:

KRISTINA



JODI

LYSA


CHITRA


MARCY


Serious. cuteness.

Want to WIN Sweet Bean?   

Just visit the DT blogs (links on our sidebar!) and let them know you were there to welcome this cutie!  We'll announce the winner tomorrow during RELEASE DAY so you have until 11:30pm CST tonight to enter!

Thanks, all!

25 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Such an adorable image! My favourite from this release.

Krystal Edmond said...

Omg my new favorite bean! Gorgeous creations DT!

Blankina said...

I have almost the entire Bean collection and I would love to get this one..
The DT have received my comments and the hop was great.
Hugs Blankina

Doudou said...

So sweet!

njbowen said...

Love this sweet little bean!!! Too cute!! I am new to coloring with markers can you let me know where I can find out how to get the hair to shine? So pretty.... I don't have a fav I love them all. Thank you for sharing!

meine-bastelarena said...

Just finished the hop. She is such a cutie and the creations by the DT are stunning! Happy new year to you all. Hugs, bastelarena

Elena said...

Lovely cards of the DT! I love this stamp, is adorable!

MonicaB said...

She is a little cupid! Love it!

Mary Brockway said...

She's perfect!!! Love.

antdoda said...

Oh she is just way to cute!!! Love!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

She is Beautiful!!!! Love all the DT creations!!!! Happy New Year!!

carsondcat said...

Just finished the hop..

I think she is a real sweet heart Bean.
Totally Adorable.

Thanks for another chance to win.

ngā mihi o te tau hou

Happy New Year...

carsondcat said...

Ha ha, I've just seen that I won Frou Frou Believe.
(what a doh! moment, lols)

Thank you so much :)

Sue D said...

She is adorable and so are the cards on the DT blogs.

Jud B said...

This new bean is amazingly cute. Thanks again for sharing.

Divine said...

EEEEEEKKKKK!!! I need this stamp, she is so cute :D

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

Great showcase! This new bean is adorable.

adriana salana said...

I love, beautiful girl , is perfect for valentín day

Deborah Adams said...

She is just adorable and the name fits her perfectly. :D Great way to start thinking about Valentine's Day cards. :D
Deborah

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Just finished the hop. I adore this sweet bean.

Laura Lunsford said...

This sweetie stamp is adorable!

ImissBQ said...

I'M NEW TO STAMPING...AND I'M IN LOVE WITH TGF STAMPS....SOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE ALL THE CARDS BY THE DESIGN TEAMS...SOOO INSPIRING!! ONE OF MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION IS TO COLLECT THEM ALL ...SO I HOPE I'LL WIN!!! I'M SLOWLY BUILDING MY COLLECTION...LOL. <3 TGF


....JUST FINISH HOPING....AND EVERYONE IS SOOO GOOD....HOPE I'LL HAVE THE HONOR TO BE APART OF THE DT...(WISHFUL THINKING =)

Shana said...

Such a cute little bean, I love how she is flying. shanasewing@yahoo.com

RiNNE said...

She's perfect!! Great jobs, DT!!