Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wow'ed Me Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everybody! Suzanne here checking in for another edition of Wow'ed Me Wednesday, when we shine the spotlight on all the fabulous friends of The Greeting Farm. 
 
I wish I could show you all of the fantastic TGF creations I've found on the web, but, since that's not possible, here are just a few of my favorites:

Zacksmeema's cheerfully colorful birthday card featuring "Dollie" (digi)


Amy's wintery wonderful card featuring an alter-ego Miss Anya, combining the "Hats Off" & "Rain Snow Shine" sets!


Claudette's pretty pastel card featuring images from the new "Berry Sweet" Print & Cut file!


Grace's warm and cozy card with "Beanie Ian"


and Kris's magical and sparkly "Princess Anya" card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Keep sharing your TGF creations with us...you never know when you might be featured on Wow'ed Me Wednesday!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Grace said...

Thank you Suzanne for choosing my Ian beanie card :) I'm so honoured :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh those are all really Fabulous!! Great work ladies!!!!

Kristina said...

Thank you for choosing to showcase one of my cards - I feel very special!