Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wow'd Me Wednesday

Hey there, Farm friends! It's Thanh here with another edition of our Wow'd Me Wednesday.

It's time to shine the spotlight on you! Here are just some of my favourites from this past Farm Fresh Friday challenge; ya'll did such an amazing job of our "sparkle" challenge:

Here is Krystal's beautiful monochromatic card:

Next up, I have Jo's CAS card with a major focus on our sweet little Anya:

Speaking of CAS cards, check out Lisa's so simply winter card:

Eek! I still haven't mastered this technique myself, but you can see that Kristina sure has with her no-line coloring image:

I just adore how bright and bold Laura's card is:

Last but certainly not least, is Jud's card. This totally caught my eye with her collage creation and makes me think of a warmer place other than the cold winter, lol:

Please give all these ladies some love on their blog for a job well done! We always enjoy seeing what you've been creating in blogland so thanks so much for your creativity and continuing to share your creations with us. Enjoy the rest of your week!




1 comment:

Krystal Edmond said...

Thanks for featuring my card, it's an honor! Ladies omg wow your cards are all so gorgeous congrats on being featured!!!