Friday, December 27, 2013

The New Chicks on the Block!

….or should we say…New Chicks on the FARM!

We mean that TWO ways… new DT members AND a new stamp set!

Welcome to Day 1 of January PREVIEWS!

Before we introduce you to a brand new stamp set, we are pleased to welcome FIVE new Design Team members!

INTRODUCING…


My name is Marcy!  I am a wife to a wonderful husband and mother to 3 beautiful sons.   I've been crafting for several years and love making everything from layouts to mini albums and altered projects. I enjoy learning new techniques and I'm totally addicted to watching Crafting You tube Videos!  Life is always busy but crafting is my "Mental therapy" and I enjoy it so much!  I started stamping and coloring up images about 3 years ago and was drawn to The Greeting Farm stamps.  From there, I was hooked and today, TGF is still my most favorite stamp line!!! I am so excited to join the 2014 TGF Design Team and look forward to being part of this group of amazing designers!


I am a working mum with a gorgeous 8 year old boy, and a lover of making cards. I have been making cards for about 25 years (!!!) starting out in the days when there were not a lot of supplies like there are now, and you would stamp the image, emboss with gold embossing powder, colour in and stick on the front of a card. There were no punches, no patterned paer, no dies... Gee the card crafting world has come a long way!! I work for an employer association with a background in law. I teach card making classes at a small local papercraft store and my students always make me laugh!


Hi All! My name is Jodi Elam from Brookville, Ohio. I’m an artist and graphics designer, mom and wife – I discovered Copic markers a couple years ago and I’m just crazy about them, which in turn lead me to another love – stamps and card making. Originally, I would consider myself more of a scrapbooker, but since the Copics came along, I think card making has taken over. Greeting Farm stamps are the first stamps I ever purchased to start my coloring journey with, I fell in love with Anya and the Creepers . It’s been so cool to see all the new designs over the years. My card designs tend to be on the more simple side so the images can shine.


My name is Chitra and I live in Detroit, Michigan with my husband, Arun. I have been into coloring and crafting in some form all my life. I came into card-making world over a year now and I've come across new stamp companies, new techniques, new blogs, amazing products over the year. My passion is for coloring, put some stamps in one hand and some coloring medium in the other and I am a happy girl, I like bright and fun designs. I started blogging in September(2012) in order to join some awesome challenges and I became totally hooked. I am awestruck of all the wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that one day my blog will be up to that level and it is my hope thru my blog to inspire others and to keep learning, growing & creating.



Hi! I'm Lysa Rohrer and I live in Chandler, Arizona.  I'm married and a full-time mama to one active & energetic boy who keeps me on my toes all day! But by night, I'm a craft-a-holic that loves to stamp, color, scrapbook and craft the night away!

WELCOME, team!

Before you guys go running to check out their blogs…this team is jumping RIGHT into Jan. previews! Remember, 2014 begins our new format.  We will have a regular release every other month, beginning with this one.   The other months we'll be enjoying peeks of Secret Stamp Club goodies (it's not too late to sign up!), new digis, cutting files, and more!

For January, feast your eyes on…

MISS ANYA NIGHT OUT!

What better way to ring in the New Year than with this MUCH ANTICIPATED Miss Anya set!?

Check out these cute samples from:

 LYSA:

KRISTINA:


CHITRA:

MARCI:

JODI:

NOW you can see why we're so excited about our new members!

As always, there's a CHANCE TO WIN the new "MISS ANYA NIGHT OUT" set!  Plus, what better way to stop by and welcome the new team members than to go and comment and be entered to win the new set?!

You have ALL WEEKEND to welcome our newcomers and have until 9pm CST on Sunday night (12/29)  to comment to win and we'll announce the winner on Monday with the next preview!

We'll be back next Friday with a brand new FFF to ring in the new year.  Looking forward to a really fun 2014 and so glad you're all here with us!
xoxo.
Jess


44 comments:

RiNNE said...

Congratulations, lovely ladies! your creations are all so gorgeous and unique. And can I say I am WAY IN LOVE with the new releases!!!!?? Reminds me of my friends and I *teehee**!!!

Rachael said...

Huge congratulations to you all ladies! And oh my word! I told myself O was gonna cut back on sgamps this year but I can see you are gonna make that hard!! Wonderful images and wonderful samples!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Congratulations to the new team! Love the new stamp set and left comments on everyone's blog except Kristina's because her post wasn't up yet.

Jennyfer L said...

CONGRATS to the new DT!!! Can't wait to see what they will create! The new Anya is gorgeous and love seeing the inspirations.

meine-bastelarena said...

Huge congratulations to the new DT! Their creations look all so stunning, I love the new stamp and enjoyed the hop and left comments on everyone´s blog. I am looking forward their future creations :D Hugs, bastelarena

Peggy said...

Congratulations chicka's!! Fabulous creations today with the new set!

Brittany Carney said...

Welcome ladies! I'm excited to see what's going to happen this year!!!! Love this new set!

Berenice R. said...

Congratulations! All your creations are awesome. Love the new set!

antdoda said...

Congratulations Ladies!! This looks like an awesome new set!!

Hilda Han said...

Congratulations ladies! Love the new stamp set!

Jo said...

Congrats Ladies! OMG those stamps! Have fun with TGF you'll be amazing!

Adrienne Vang said...

Congrats ladies. Can't wait to see more of your ideas. Excited about the new stamp set. Super cute!

Adrienne Vang said...

Congrats ladies. Can't wait to see more of your ideas. Excited about the new stamp set. Super cute!

DIane said...

WELCOME!! Thanks for always giving us cute stamps!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see what inspiration you share with us all!

Love the new Anya as well!.

Sara I. said...

Congrats ladies !! Can't wait to see what you cook up for us !! Love the new Anya set!! So adorable!!

Annywz said...

Congrats to all the DT~ you all did amazing job. I LOVE all the new Anya Set, so cute the hair, the dress! EVERYTHING and i would love to win this set.! =D Thank You for the chance and looking forward to the secret stamp club goodies!

Sheetal Kumar said...

Congratulations to new lovely DT ladies... Love all the creations.. And the new Anya set is super cute ..!!!

carsondcat said...

JUst come back from visiting the new DTs blogs. Congratulations to all the new DT members the new Miss Anya is so cute, thanks for the opportunity to win her.

Suvenkorento said...

Congrats to new girls!

Those are NOT Miss Anyas O__O They have eyes of 4.75" Anyas. Miss Anyas have bigger eyes compared to their oval heads. I'm DISAPPOINTED, those aren't like the Miss Anyas I love :( Why are they called with same name...

Sugarlips said...

Congrats to the new DT members. The cards are amazing great job.

Blankina said...

Congratulations to the new DT members!! And the new release is fantastic ( AGAIN!! ). Will hop around.
Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...

Congratulations to the new DT members!! And the new release is fantastic ( AGAIN!! ). Will hop around.
Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...

I have had a wonderful hop visiting all new DT members, such a great bunch of talented people.
This Miss Anya release is a must have...Thanks for creating the most pretty stamps of the world.
Blankina

Jud B said...

Congrats new DT members. Looking forward to seeing your projects this coming year :)

Krystal Edmond said...

Congrats ladies I'm loving what I see and can't wait to see what you guys cook up for 2014!

Carmel Grace said...

Hello and welcome to the new design team!
I'm looking forward to seeing how you will inspire us to try new ideas and techniques.
The new Anya set is amazing and the DT's cards are very inspiring.

Vera Rhuhay said...

so in love with the new release and the new teams! Congrats Ladies!

Sue D said...

Looks like a great team and love the new Anya set.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Loving all of the new DT projects. I am sure they will be giving us lots of inspiration and I look forward to see their projects. Congrats Ladies.

m said...

Congrats to the new DT! Can't wait to see more fantastic creations from them!

pysselfnatt said...

Congrats and welcome to the new girls! You all did faboulous cards with the new set! They're as pretty as always...
Love Birgit

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

Congrats to all the new members of the DT!

Divine said...

Congrats new DTs!!! Can't wait to see more of you ladies' awesome creations :) Those new releases are adorable. I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!!!

Patti Veeraplin said...

Congrats ladies! The new stamp set is amazing!

Katico67 said...

Oh my goodness! Love the new Anyas!!

Katico67 said...

Oh my goodness! Love the new Anyas!!

F said...

Congrats to the new designers...can't wait to see your creations in the coming year!I am loving this release!

StampinwithAloha said...

Congrats to the DT! Lovely cards on all their blogs - I can't wait to see their future posts!

SCRAPIN2010 said...

Congrats to the DT. I love the cards they are so cute. I want all of those new stamps in my collection.

Elena said...

Congratulations to new designers! So excited for all of you! Wonderful sneak peeks! :)

Sheena Brooks said...

Congratulations to the new DT members! Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous creations in the coming months! Loving the new Miss Anya set...

Nicole Kerr said...

Congratulations to the new team! Cant wait to see what you all have in store for us!

Shana said...

I love the simplicity of this image, she will be great for paper piecing. shanasewing@yahoo.com