Thursday, December 5, 2013

Masculine Holiday Card

Happy Thursday Everyone!

I don't know about you but I don't make a lot of masculine cards even though I have  little boys and big guys that I can give them to. So, this holiday season I decided to challenge myself to make cards that I could give to my nephews, brothers, or guy friends. 

I pulled out CC Dante (he is my all time favorite Creeper!) and whipped up a card. This card has a little surprise...it is a gift card holder too! Guys love those gift cards, right? Video games, movies, clothes, tennis shoes....
Undo the twine bow and lift the front and wa-lah!
 Let me know how often you make masculine cards. Thanks for stopping by today!

Peggy

1 comment:

~*Joni said...

Oooh Peggy this is adorable! I love the papers and masculine feel for it - Target gift card makes it all the better! :)