Tuesday, December 17, 2013

{HAPPY EVERYTHING!}

Hello Farmies!  I have a quick card share for you today to show how easy it is to incorporate a Greeting Farm image onto a card that also showcases stamps from other companies, so you can get the most out of your crafty stamp stash.
 
 
I've used the sweet little flower girl from the TGF {HOPE & GRACE} stamp set (retired) as my main image. I stamped her onto watercolor paper and water colored her with Distress Ink.  Once I had her colored and looking adorable, I then chose other elements from my stash that would coordinate with and emphasize her cuteness. She's still the center of attention, she's just surrounded by more cute!
 
Hopefully this will help get your creative juices flowing if you happen to be in a crafty slump this busy month.  Go grab your entire stamp stash and get creative! :)
 
Thanks for visiting The Farm today!
Luvs,
Annie Rose
 


2 comments:

Nitasha said...

Love this! Super pretty!

carsondcat said...

She works well with the other stamps..