Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wow'd Me Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's Anita here with another edition of Wow'd Me Wednesday!    This is when we shine the spotlight on all the amazing friends of the Greeting Farm. 
 
I think I've found some spectacular cards to showcase on here today and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  There are so many beautiful TGF projects out there I wish I could show them all :)  Since that's not possible, here are just a few of my favorites:
 
used Cheeky Cherry Pie to make this sweet & yummy card:


and she used Cheeky Lessons on this fun teacher's card:

used Anya Lifts on this cheerful Birthday card:

and she used Cheeky Beach for this bright and fun summer card:

used Anya Styles on this beautiful Birthday card:

and she used Wild Sprouts - Gracie on this adorable and sweet card:

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.  I hope these beautiful cards inspired you to get inky today!
 
Hugs, Anita






2 comments:

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Hi Anita!! Thank you so much for selecting 2 of my cards for the Wow'd me Wednesday!! :)) :))
I'm so thrilled & in great company w/ my buddies Mary J & Lou Mac!! :))
Thanks for brightening my day!! Xo

Annywz said...

I love them all, its great for inspirations ideas, this is what i need. =D