Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wow'd Me Wednesday

Hey Farm friends! It's Thanh here with a new round of Wow'd Us Wednesdays.

What is that, you ask? If you've been been a fan of the Farm for awhile, you'll know that we love featuring your TGF projects. Whether it be cards, scrapbook pages or 3-d projects, we love seeing what YOU make of TGF. So for the next while, we're going to declare Wednesdays your day to shine!

I had a look through some online galleries and our challenges, and here's only a handful of awesome creativity I saw:

Love this card Lysa created. It's so simple, yet look at all the detail she put in with her dashed lines:

Hello Ian has a soft spot in my heart, so of course, this is easily a favourite of mine! I love all the paper piecing that Cindy did with his clothing:

I love this smart swap that Liz did for the Alter-Ego challenge; she's so hip:

I know Christmas isn't even here yet, but it's always a good time to get ahead start on your Valentine's projects. Check out this sweet card Olivia made:

Krys also entered our Alter-Ego contest and I think her combination totally rocks:


Finally, we have Marja's card - I think it turned out perfectly for her brother. Great patterns and textures for a masculine card:

Please join me in giving these creations some love! Thanks so much for dropping by today. Have a great Wednesday!

<3 Thanh




9 comments:

Blankina said...

I agree great pick of cards!!
Hugs Blankina

MonicaB said...

WTG everyone! These cards all look great! I

Krystal Edmond said...

Lovely picks! Thanks so much for featuring my card in your wowed me Wednesday picks! Such an honor

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

They are just adorable.... Love love love them! Super cute.Larelle-Susanne

Lizzie R said...

wow! What great creations! I am honoured to be chosen and "wow" with all these! Thanks so much for the shout out!

Katya said...

Wow nice cards!

TheBeccajb said...

Great cards!

4Him said...

Wonderful cards!!

Olivia said...

Thank you so much for showcasing my card. Great array of cards featured.