Thursday, November 21, 2013

Takeout Anyone?


Happy Thursday!

Hi it's me Jo today at the Farm. Here is a Takeout Treat Box with a tag made using Frou Frou Sweet. She is colored with my Copics and glittered with Stickles. I layered a rectangle doily tag that I had in my stash, punched out the image with a 3" circle punch and matted it. It's popped up with dimensional pop dots so that I can easily slide it under the ribbon for placement. The "Sweet Moments" sentiment is also from the Frou Frou set.


The takeout box is from a restaurant that I asked for extra and didn't use LOL. You know that you do that too, I am not alone in this =) I wrapped some red striped ribbon around the box for extra closure and plus it looks pretty. You can fill up the box with baked goods, chocolates or whatever you want for that special someone.


*Quick tip, if you're not in the mood to color a whole image, use a punch to trim it down and then you have less to color. =) 

Have a fabulous day!!


TGF Stamps:


3 comments: