Thursday, November 7, 2013

Always & Forever Amelia

Hi guys! It's Sandie here and today I have a card to share. On my card I am featuring the super cute Amelia from OA -Valentine, one of the sets from the November release. 


I also used the Filmstrip & Polaroid die set to create the layered elements. The sentiment is from the OA-Valentine, I've cut it apart and inked the edges with Brushed Corduroy distress ink and then added Star Dust stickles around the edges. I also added some sparkle to the heart and star on Amelia. 


You can find this amazing set, and the rest of the November release over on The Greeting Farm store

Thanks for visiting!!
Sandie
xxx

5 comments:

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Super cute love it!

Hilda Han said...

Seriously adorable!

pysselfnatt said...

Super sweet card, love that set!

The links to the different challenges to the left of the side seem quite old, maybe you should change them? :)

xxx

Elena said...

I am speechless, this card is outstanding! LOVE IT!!!

MonicaB said...

Very cute! I love this set!