Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A snowflake with "heart"

Hi, everybody! Suzanne here with a fun project that I created with the new "My Heart" mixed media set.

I LOVE finding new ways to use my stamps and supplies, and after being stumped about what project I was going to share today, I created the snowflake on card using the three stacked heart stamps in the kit. I cut them apart instead of masking off the different shapes.

To keep things lined up, I drew light pencil lines on my card stock, and erased them after heat embossing the design. The sentiment is a rub-on from my stash.


Here's a look at the kit. You can see the three hearts that I used to create the snowflake above the birdhouse stamp. 


I hope you are inspired to take another look at your stamps and see what new things you can create with them!

Don't forget, there are just a few days left to sign up for the 


Stop by TGF's Facebook page to sign up, and you can get all of the hop details here on the TGF blog! The deadline for sign-ups is 11:59pm CST on Thursday, November 28th (Thanksgiving Day for those of you in the U.S.).

 Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Love this!! I have just received my set yesterday..must try this,
Thanks Blankina

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

that was super cute, love the idea great share! Have a great Thanksgiving Coming up! Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Jo said...

how clever is that?! love it Suzanne!