Wednesday, October 2, 2013

YEE HAW!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
How are you liking the new releases? I hope you enjoyed hopping yesterday and have your mind full of ideas for the new stamps! This release has been totally totally fabulous! 

Before I get to another inspiration card today, I want to announce the winner of the You're Wanted Set from Monday...
#14 Brandy!

and the winner of the ENTIRE RELEASE from the blog hop from yesterday.

#23 Jaratzed!

Congratulations! Please email Jessica at {Yeahshesnaps [at] icloud [dot] com} to claim your prize!


I did a card today using one of the Western Cuties from the You're Wanted set. I did something a little different for me and colored red hair! Do you have a favorite hair color you like to use when coloring your stamps? 


We sure do appreciate all of you taking time to visit here and on the DT blogs. Keep joining in the challenges on Tuesday's and Friday's. We love seeing your creations!

Hugs,
Peggy


4 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card! Yes, my favourite hair colours seem to be sandy blonde and medium brown. Probably because I have the right colours for those, lol.
I'm still building up my stash of promarkers and am sadly lacking in the red department! x

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this card is super cute!!!! Congrats to the winners!!!

Brandy said...

Super Cute Card!! I honestly like coloring hair black most of the time.. But I love that red Hair!!! So Happy I was one of the winners!! Even though all the New releases are Super Adorable,the You're Wanted set is my Fav!! Thank you!!!!

~*Joni said...

Oooh that burlap is perfect! What a beautiful card with this cowgirl cutie! To be perfectly honest, I color hair with whatever copics are not dried out. ;) Congratulations to the winners!