Thursday, October 24, 2013

Today's the day! Let your ALTER-EGO come out to play!


Hi everyone... Today is the day....Let your ALTER-EGO come out to play!



How FUN is this going to be?    Yesterday, we debuted this fun contest because we know there are a lot of you creative peeps out there who do amazing things by "Altering" our line of stamps!!  Sometimes, you even love to kick it up a notch or two by switching heads, bodies, clothes, etc.   As mentioned, with Halloween coming up,  we thought it was the perfect time for a contest, so here's your chance to do it to WIN a prize!

Today is the day the contest starts, so to kick- start your mojo, here are some more amazing samples by: 
 Annie Rose
(using WS Charlotte Chic and WS Chelsea(retired):

Jo
(using Flirty Anya and Fleur Anya)

Rachel:
(using WS Ruby and CC Monday Morning)

Rosie:
(Using WS Matilda and OA Valentine..hint hint ;)

Peggy:
(using Miss Anya and Miss Anya Hats Off)



RULES:

1.)  You MUST use at least two (2) TGF stamps to create your character.

2.)  You must create a NEW project.

3.)  You can create a card, altered project, whatever you'd like.  You have until 10/31 (Halloween!) to create your "Alter Ego".  Winner will be announced on RELEASE DAY, November 1st!  How exciting will THAT be?!  Well, even MORE exciting because wait until you see the prizes....

PRIZES:

1.) Winner will receive their choice of two (2) 4x6 stamp sets  AND a GUEST DESIGNER SPOT at The Greeting Farm!  We are changing the way we do our Guest Designers as of this coming month, in the hopes that we can give even more talented peeps a chance to showcase their work.  Guest spots will now incorporate 1-2 features a month on the TGF blog and give LOTS of creative freedom to the designer, so believe me, you'll want to show us what you've got!

DEADLINE:

InLinkz is open BELOW!  All contest submissions should be uploaded by October 31st at 11pm CST.  

Have TONS of fun with this!

ETA:  We got SO excited about this contest that we forgot to announce the RETRO-FRESH winner for September.  Congrats to LARELLE and thanks to everyone for playing along!

8 comments:

Blankina said...

Super contest..hope you like my alter ego card!! It was fun to make and I think it sepresents me..
Thanks for the inspiration ladies.
Hugs Blankina

Cannot wait to the other entries too..

Katya said...

Awesome DT projects and contest! I've been having this idea brewing in my head since I read it. LOL Gotta get my little fingers to create it. :) I will be checking out the entries as well. ;)

gobeagirl said...

I am just wondering, can we only submit one card or project or can we do as many as we like? Just wondering. I forgot how much I love doing this kind of thing and I have couple more still in me that I really want to sharing. Thanks for such a fun contest. I too can not wait to see what everyone comes up with. I think this is going to be super FUN!!! Hugs Lisa G

Jessica Diedrich said...

Lisa- you can create as many new projects as you like :) Thank you! We can't wait to see them! ~jess

Jaratzed said...

I want to make sure if that is for cards only or didnt mattter?

Jaratzed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denice said...

I always feel like the scientist from The Reanimator when I switch heads, ackkkkk!

Sweet cards by the DT, lots of inspiration.

Melissa said...

What a fun challenge!