Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Such a 'sweet' preview...

What day is it?
Not just Hump Day, but Day 2 of new release previews!

First off, wasn't yesterday's sneak peek of the My Heart Kit just beautiful?


A big congratulations to Tiffany G. - you just won the new kit!

The samples were so pretty, these Farmers sure are talented, aren't they?
And now speaking of talent, I can't wait to show off today's lineup
featuring a new Frou Frou Sweet:

Sandie's gorgeous layers:


Anita's sugary sweetness:


Peggy's fabulous Frou Frous:


And my southern belle:


And now for your chance to win this sweetie.
All you have to do is visit all the blogs above (names are linked),
leave a comment, and hop back here to let us know you're done.
The winner will be announced tomorrow, October 30th,
at our next (adorable!) sneak peek.
Be sure to finish the commenting by 11:45pm CST tonight
to be eligible to win. :)

Thank you for coming by to visit the Farm today, good luck everyone!
xoxoxox

20 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Sandie's post wasn't up yet, but left comments for everyone else. Beautiful samples and the new image is really sweet.

Blankina said...

I did the Frou Frou hop..great work ladies, some already ended up on my pinboard..
Hugs Blankina

Sue D said...

Very sweet projects--I left comments on all the blogs.

Denice said...

Love Frou Frou!!! The DT did a fabulous job showcasing her.

I wasn't able to leave a comment on Joni's blog to let her know I love both of her cards. Her southern belle is grand in yellow, and reminds me of Scarlett.

Brenda G. said...

Beautiful!! :)

TheBeccajb said...

I have been to everyone's channel. Beautiful cards and projects!

Melissa said...

Done with the hop! So happy to see another Frou, Frou. :)

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Just went thru all the DT blogs and left a comment, I loved all of them they were all super cute! I have to say THESE ARE JUST SO SUPER CUTE AND a GREAT ADD to the Greeting Farm Line, Super big hugs I hope to win them lol my wish list is getting so long hehehhe Have a great Day and thanks for the opportunity to play along! Larelle-Susanne

Krystal Edmond said...

Frou frou sweet is my favorite so far! She's adorable great job DT!

vicki fowler said...

Gorgeous samples on the blogs! Love to look at the creative ideas and color combinations!! Must have this adorable image :)

Kassiah Faul said...

This is so cute!!! I can't wait to get this. I couldn't leave a comment on Sandie's post--I tried a thousand times--but I left them on the others. Thanks so much!

Rosa Jackson said...

I enjoyed all the samples, I commented on all four blogs!

4Him said...

Lovely projects ladies!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous new girl....and wonderful hop!

Jud B said...

really loving this new Frou Frou stamp. thanks for sharing all the DT projects and giving the chance to win it.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Another great hop. Frou Frou image is so sweet.

Kriselda Alvaro said...

Already finished the hop through all the wonderful creations of the DT members! Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us. Thanks for the chance to win as well (",) Kriselda

truddabellz said...

Great hop filled with awesome projects/cards!!!! Everyone did a fabulous job with showing off the new cutie!!!

Noelle Martin said...

I love this one! So many different ways to use it!

Janie said...

Definately a must have.