Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sparkle Anyone?


Happy Thursday, it's me Jo for you at The Farm today. 

I made a holiday card showcasing my love for Stickles or any type of glitter glue. I don't know if you've noticed but I almost always have Stickles on my TGF images. I can't help it, I have to have that sparkly goodness.

Here's my card using the OA Fuzzy Wuzzy set. All the die cut stars and the stars on Amelia have Yellow Stickles. I love how my Copic shading still shows underneath the glitter.


I know a lot of us have "collected" all the colors of Stickles, it's time to dust those bottles and use them LOL. They give just the added sparkle for the simplest embellishment on your project.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! Make sure you check out the Garden Variety Tuesday Challenge and come back tomorrow for Farm Fresh Friday.

Have a crafty day!
~Jo