Thursday, October 31, 2013

Last Day of Previews featuring OA-Valentine!

Today is the last day of our previews for the new stamps coming out on November 1st!! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our New Release Blog Hop where you have the chance to win the ENTIRE new release!! 
So far we've previewed the "My Heart Kit" on Tuesday. Yesterday we showcased "Frou Frou Sweet". And, today we are showing you samples using OA-Valentine!! It's one of my faves sets and so sweet and adorable!!
But before we get to our DT's amazing creations, we need to announce the winner of Frou Frou Sweet from yesterday.
A big congratulations to:

Please email Jess at {YeahSheSnaps [at] icloud [dot] com} and put "Frou Frou Sweet preview winner" in the subject line so she can get your prize out to you.
Now onto our awesome DT samples. Seriously, can this set be any cuter?!! I LOVE it! There are 3 sentiments included in this set: BE MINE, always & Forever, and Sweeter than Sugar.


All you have to do for your chance to win OA-Valentine is visit all the blogs above (names are linked), leave a comment, and stop back here to let us know you're done. Be sure to finish the commenting by 11:45pm CST tonight to be eligible to win. The winner will be announced tomorrow, November 1st. :)
Good Luck and see you back here tomorrow for our New Release Blog Hop!

Hugs,
Rosie

30 comments:

frommycraftroom said...

Lovely cards made with the cutest images. Thank you.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning samples from the DT and the new images are so sweet!

pysselfnatt said...

Oh I just love this set, how great with a new OA set! Really lovely cards from all the DT:s. TFS!

stampyra said...

Fun blog hop! I enjoyed visiting all the blogs to view their beautiful creations. JIL

Blankina said...

Ohhh such a sweet/romantic couple!!
Great hop very inspiring..
Hugs Blankina

mousekemom said...

By far my new favorite Oliver and Amelia, Marie! Lovely, as always, ladies!

Denice said...

OMG, I'm so excited to have won the new Frou-Frou!!!! I'm going to email Jess in just a few minutes and then join the hop for this incredibly cute O&A set!!
Thank-you!!!

MonicaB said...

I visited all the Blogs! The cards are awsome and This set is sooo cute!
TGF ROCKS!!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVED all the ladies creations!!! This set I am already in LOVE with!!!
hugs, Heidi

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

They are adorable. love the inspirations with this cute couple.

Sheetal Kumar said...

Just finished hopping... Love the designs team creations...!!!lovely stamps...!!!!!

Lysa said...

Great cards by all of the DT. O & A are just too stinkin' cute! LOVE ♥♥♥

Annywz said...

Love all the DT cards~ so talented and the coloring its amazing~ wish i could color like them. Great ideas to get myself inspired. Thank you for the chance to win =D

Chitra Nair said...

Commented on all the DT blogs...
Such a adorable stamp set, they are too cute.. I want them...

4Him said...

I just finished the hop and loved every card. I really must have this set. Can't wait to get it! Nice job ladies!

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

just hopped thru all the DT blogs super cute I love these new images super cute love love love them.. Super sweet, Hugs Larelle-Susanne

Tiffany G said...

Just finished hopping and commenting on all the DT blogs!! All I can say is wow!! This stamp set is absolutely adorable and I HAVE to have it!! :). And as always all the cards are fantastic and beautiful!! Thx so much for sharing!!

Carisa said...

Ack!!! I haven't seen a new OA in forever - LOVE them. <3 <3 <3

meine-bastelarena said...

Just finished the hop! Love this set, it is just too cute!

sharon g said...

I like real stamps rather than digital one because the digital ones give me problems. I got some and haven't been able to use them (not yours).

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This is a must have set for me. Love all of the sweet cards that the DT showed us today.

Sue D said...

Love this sweet set--I made comments on all the blogs.

Stephanie said...

Such cute stamps! So glad to see a new OA set! Love them! Went to all of the blogs and left comments! Love all of the projects!

GCLmom said...

Other than Anya, my favorite stamps are Oliver and Amelia. These Valentine images are very cute. The Design Team did another amazing job and I enjoyed the blog hop! :)

Kailash said...

Oh I simply love these images. Gorgeous cards from the DT. Thanks for the chance to win!!

Jud B said...

really loving this new Q&A set. thanks for sharing your projects and giving a chance to win this set. thank you

TheBeccajb said...

I went to each blog and commented! Love each one! Beautiful work!

Jaratzed said...

Very lovely works and I like valentines. left all comments.

antdoda said...

I love these little guys!! Great ob DT!!

truddabellz said...

Finished blog hop and it was extremely enjoyable to view such awesome pieces as well as all the talent of making such masterpieces. Great job !!