Friday, October 4, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday: Terrific Tags!

Hi, everybody! Suzanne here with a new Farm Fresh Friday challenge to kick start your weekend crafting!


Before we kick off the new challenge, we need to announce a winner of our last Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, "Thankful"! And that winner is....


Congrats, please e-mail Jessica at {Yeahshesnaps [at] icloud [dot] com} for your prize! Thank YOU ALL for joining in our challenges! We love seeing your creations each week!

I can't believe it's October already...how has the year gone by so fast? Since we're getting closer to the holiday season, I thought it would be fun to challenge y'all to make a tag!

No matter what the occasion, we want to see your TERRIFIC TAGS! Here's what our super cool, super fabulous Design Team created for the challenge:








and here's my tag:

Now, it's your turn to show us your TERRIFIC TAG!

Here's the scoop on joining in the fun of Farm Fresh Friday:


  • You must use a TGF image (digi, clear, rubber)
  • Entries must be linked up below by Thursday, October 10th at (noon CST)
  • Add a direct link to your blog or any online gallery (don't panic if Mr. Linky isn't there! Simply comment with your link and we promise to count you in the random drawing)
  • The amazing prize: A random entry will be chosen to win either an in stock single rubber stamp, or 4x6 set of their choice.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Good luck and happy stamping!

Hugs,


2 comments:

Jud B said...

OMG!!! I'm so excited. Thank you "greeting farm" for picking my card. I love entering your challenges whenever I can. It drives me to create something new. I enter these challenges for fun never thinking I would win anything. This is my first win ever for card making. It's ironic that the theme is thankful and I end up feeling so thankful. THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! :) Have a good weekend everyone.

Marcy said...

Hi, I don't see a linky so adding my url here: http://mypaperiedreams.blogspot.com/2013/09/loves-rubberstamps-sensational-sunday_29.html Thanks! Marcy