Monday, October 28, 2013

Face Painting

Hi all, it's Jo today at the Farm. There are only 4 days left before the 31st! I wanted to share a fun technique and some Halloween Inspiration that I came across from previous challenges. 

First, here's my card using CC Monday Morning.


I did a little sugar skull inspired face painting with some fine tip Sharpie markers =) I love doodling on my images and I think I went a little overboard, nah! I think she turned out cute and that she's ready to go Trick or Treating! Try it out, it is soo fun!

Check out these Spooky & Cute creations!




Don't forget to come and play along in our NEW ALTER-Ego Contest! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!

~Jo



2 comments:

Grace said...

OH WOW!!!!
thank you so much for featuring my card =) I'm so humbled and flattered =)

Denice said...

I love, love, love your doodling....Monday looks fab as a sugar skull!

What an honor to be featured...TGF images make every project adorable!