Thursday, September 26, 2013

He's Cool Like That!

Well.....were you all left drooling after the adorable sneak peek
at Holiday Anya 3 yesterday??  I just love her outfit!!

Let's see who won her from yesterday's hop-
Congratulations

#31 Tiffany G!!

Please email Jessica at yeahshesnaps@icloud.com to claim your prize!

Today's preview is going to knock your socks off!!
He's a chill dude with a cool vibe....

Meet CC Dante!!







I think the design team totally rocked this stamp!!

You could totally win him!!  All you need to do is visit the blogs above,
comment, and finish up here letting us know you hopped!

The winner will be announced on our next preview, Monday the 30th.
You have until 11:45 CST tonight to enter.

Come back tomorrow for an all new FFF challenge,
and don't forget to stop by on Monday for another sneak peek
and a lucky winner!!

Rachel


16 comments:

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Just hopped thru and commented on all the DT blogs, loved all of the DTs cards super cute, I just love the stamp I think you need to make a Larelle Stamp after me your biggest Fan Lol

Super big hugs

Larelle-Susanne

Jud B said...

Just finished the hop. Thanks again for sharing your work of this cool dude. :)

Chitra Nair said...

Awesome cards from the DT.. Hopped to all the DT blogs and Dante rocks...

pysselfnatt said...

Love this stamp and all the cards are so great! Finished the blog hop.

truddabellz said...

Finished with the hop; it was filled with some awesome cards! Loved them all and I don't think I could pick a favorate one because they were all fabulous!! Great job everyone!

Elena said...

Super release! Just finished the hop!
Thank you so much for awesome inspiration and chance to win!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Just finished the hop. Great DT cards. So creative and fresh! He is totally adorable~

gobeagirl said...

I just finished seeing all the fantastic cards that everyone has made with Dante and I just loved each and everyone of them. Such talented ladies. I think Dante ROCKS and I really can't wait to pick him up. Hugs Lisa G

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Glad to see more boys added to the collection. I love Dante. The DT showcased him well.

Tiffany G said...

Just hopped thru and commented on all the DT blogs!! I absolutely loved all of their cards!! They were all super cute!! I am really liking this stamp set!! I don't own alot of boy stamps so he would be perfect for my collection!! TGF never fails to amaze me with their releases!!! Thanks so much for such and awesome hop!!

Jaratzed said...

visited their blogs. cool guy for the cards! thank for the chance.

Katya said...

Hi TGF! I just finished the hop and I love all of the DT work. Dante is way too cool and a definite a must have! Thank you for the opportunity to win him :)

Kriselda Alvaro said...

Visited and left comments in all of the blogs. All the DT members' creations were oh so cool and matches the new and cool CC Dante image. Thanks for the chance to win! Kriselda (",)

Jennyfer L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennyfer L said...

Finished hopping and boy, is that dude handsome:-)