Thursday, September 19, 2013

Here's looking at you kid!

I can't tell you how much fun this new Picture Perfect set is!!
Cameras are a big theme with us crafters right now, and this new
Anya and Ian are the perfect touch for many projects!

My theme today is- Here's looking at you kid!
I want to show off some of your handy work!

To get the ball rolling, I have a Picture Perfect Ian to share with you-
He is adorbs!!

Here are some awesome projects I found from our dear farmer fans.

Here's an adorable back to school tag
made by 
Cheeky Lessons looks great sitting on that ruler!

Here is a fun card made by
What a great layout!  Perfect colors for Miss CC Tuesday!

Last one-

An awesome Halloween themed
card made by
I love Halloween, and this image of Matey Ian is awesome!

Don't forget to post your handy work on the TGF gallery!
It's a great place for all of us to share and enjoy our work!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel






4 comments:

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

They are all so cute, great share! Hugs Larelle-Susanne

erick rick said...

No words for these creative cards, awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing such a nice cards.

graphic design company in Dubai

Grace said...

Rachel you make the most adorable Cards ever!!! Your Ian camera man is so cute!!!
Thank you so much a million times over for featuring my card!! I love Halloween too :)

lenny said...

Wow!! Awesome cards and tag!! wow! wow!