Today I'm going to do a pictorial of coloring Green Skin. Let's get started!
1. Pick three colors: Light, Medium, Dark (YG03/YG63/YG67)
I don't own all the Copic colors, so I'm just using what I have in my stash. I think these will work together, cross your fingers =)
2. Lay your lightest shade down as a base (YG03)
It's okay if it's streaky a bit, it will get blended out.
3. Next, lay down the darkest shade for the shadow (YG67)
4. Take the medium shade and go over the darkest shade that was just put down. Also I colored in the blush (YG63)
Hehehe, yes I know it looks really weird right now but it will be okay. It's time to blend blend blend!
5. Take the lightest shade and start blending all the colors (YG03)
6. Finishing Touches (If you feel that you lose some of the shadows, go back and add more of the Med. & Dark shades, then blend with the Lightest color).
Instead of using a white gel pen for the freckles, I used a fine tip black pen. Now you're all done with the skin. Time to finish the rest of the image and create your project!
Here is my card:
I hope you give this a try. Thanks for stopping by! Have a crafty day!