Friday, September 27, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday ~ Thankful


Happy Friday everyone!  Peggy here with this week's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge, but before I get to the challenge and winner of last week's FFF I have an announcement.  After almost 2 AMAZING years here on the Farm I am stepping down as the Challenge Captain.  I have taken on more at my day job and need to balance that with family time which leaves much less time for me to stamp.  I have LOVED my time here on the farm, it was a dream come true.  Thank you to both Marie and Jessica for keeping me around for so long, love you both!

Okay, onto the winner of last Friday's Challenge.....
Congrats, please email Jessica at {Yeahshesnaps [at] icloud [dot] com} for your prize!  Thank you all so much for participating - your entries are always so beautiful and creative!

Onto this week's challenge, very fitting for how I am feeling having been on this wonderful team for so long, THANKFUL!  Lets check out all the inspiration from the amazing dt.









Now it is your turn, here are the rules again.
*You must use a TGF image (digi, clear, rubber)
*Entries must be linked up below by Thursday, October 3 rd (noon CST)
*Add a direct link to your blog or any online gallery (don't panic if Mr. Linky isn't there! Simply comment with your link 
and we promise to count you in the random drawing)
*The amazing prize: A random entry will be chosen to win
either an in stock single rubber stamp, or 4x6 set of their choice.

Good luck and Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
Peg

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This was such a fun challenge! I made the card but am not able to upload it onto an online gallery or blog because my laptop broke. But I did make a video and linked it up. Hope that's okay this time.

Marcy said...

So excited I won for the last challenge! Thank you so much! :)