Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Greeting Farm is in CARDS Magazine!

Hi, everybody! Suzanne here...with some exciting news! One of my cards using TGF stamps was published in the August 2013 issue of CARDS magazine!
 
I featured the "Mini Fleurs w/die" set that was part of The Greeting Farm's February 2013 release.

I love figuring out new ways to use my stamp sets, and I wanted to do something different with this set, so I came up with this card (which is showcased on pages 17-18 of the issue):

 
 
As you can see, I combined the flower and leaves for an accent, and also used one of the leaf stamps in the set to create the pattern on the kraft cardstock.
 
Here's a peek at the set, so you can see which stamps I used (the sentiment on the card is one from my collection):
 You can find the full directions and supply list to recreate this card in the August 2013 issue of CARDS magazine. In July, CARDS magazine transitioned from a paper edition to 100% digital. (You can order a copy of this issue at Northridge Publications' web site.)
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today, and thanks for letting me share my news with you!
 
Hugs,

4 comments:

Evy Goyens said...

What a great idea! Love your card!

Denice said...

Congrats on having this suberb card published!
I'd love to see a tutorial on your technique for perfect stamp alignment.
:Dxx

Melissa Bell said...

Congrats on getting your card in the magazine! The Greeting Farm has such awesome stamps that they definitely deserve to be featured. You did a great job on the card!

carsondcat said...

Congrats on having your card published. Awesome job.