Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Holiday Blessings

Hello everyone!  It's Anita here today bringing you some TGF inspiration.
 
By this time of the year I usually have quite a stash of Christmas cards completed.  I don't know what's happened but this year I have none ... zilch ... nada!  So I thought I would use the new Layer Cake Clear Stamp Set to get my Christmas cards started. 
 
 
This was a quick and easy card since it required no coloring.  I simply inked up the stamp and "made" my cake.  I did use some Star Dust Stickles on the heart topper for some sparkle.  My papers are Bazzill and they're from last year's stash.  The sentiment is from the Holiday Blessings Clear Stamp Set.  
 
I hope I've inspired you to pull out your TGF stamps and get inky today.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
 
Hugs, Anita 

4 comments:

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

love this idea, who doesnt love Holiday cake lol ! great share! Hugs

carsondcat said...

Lovely card..

adriana salana said...

beautiful card, very elegant perfect for gifting

Jo said...

I would have never thought Xmas! Clever!