Monday, August 12, 2013

Focus On Our Fans


Happy Monday! Peggy M. here....
We love to put the spotlight on our fans from time to time, so I went back through the blog and picked a few creations to share today.

First up is Stephanie G. with a super cute summer card. 

Next is Lynne's card with oh so pretty accents, and

Third is Larelle-Susanne with her festive Independence Day card.

Thank you to all of our readers and challenge participants. We appreciate you! Make sure and check in tomorrow for a new Garden Variety Tuesday challenge. I am sure you will love it!











3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for spotlighting one of my cards! And love the other cards too! So Pretty! love your challenges!

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Thanks so much for Spotlighting one of my cards as well as the other talented Artists.. I love your challenges, the Design Team rocks and I always find myself inspired when I come to the The Greeting Farm Online store and Blog.

Super Big Hugs

Larelle-Susanne

Becca said...

Love all the cards!