Thursday, August 8, 2013

Beautiful Birthday Wishes

Hi Guys!! It's Sandie here today and I have a card to share which features the newly released Frou Frou Birthday


This is quite a large stamp @ 4" tall and is perfect for larger cards and other projects. Such fun to colour too :D 


Products: 
Stamp/Sentiment - Frou Frou Lou
Papers - Authentique 'Lovely' 
Inks - Memento Black
Colouring Medium - Copic Markers 
Embellishments - Flowers, White Doily, Pearls, Star Dust Stickles. 

You still have time to enter our Garden Variety Tuesday, all you need to do is follow the theme and link up HERE for your chance to win some TGF goodies!! 

Sandie
xxx


4 comments:

Blankina said...

Very pretty,such sweet colours and lay out.
I have just coloured up my Frou Frou stamp and I love it.

Hugs Blankina

carsondcat said...

I bet that she's also a beaut to paper piece too. TFS

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Beautiful card!!

Jo said...

Beautiful card Sandie!