Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wow'd Me Wednesday Showcase

Hey there, Farm friends!

It's Farmer Thanh here with a very special post that focuses on YOU today. If you've been following The Greeting Farm for awhile, you'll know that the Farm has grown so much over the past 5 years. Without you, our fabulous fans, this growing community would not exist! So I thought it would be nice to showcase some of the creative things you've been making and it was hard to narrow it down to just a few. So the following are just a handful of the projects that wow'd me! ;)

As you know, we recently wrapped up our TGF Kidz contest and I really don't think that some of the kids got enough kudos, so I wanted to give some of my favourites another round of applause:

First up is Sade (Daughter of Dangina):

This is Ashley (Daughter of Bona)

This is Riley's card (Son of Eva)


This is Ylva-Li (Daughter of Cattie)

This is Dyn-Dyn (Daughter of Lizzie)

I love it... future Greeting Farm Designers I tell you! *wink* Okay, okay, now it's your turn! I scoured high and low for a few of my favourites from the past couple challenges and found the following cards:

Check out Kim's Cheeky Geeky card, you know we all love them Cheekys!

Jen's Monday card totally rocks my world:

How about Grandma Bonnie's soakin up the summer card using WS Addy digi:

How about this Wonderland card from Claudette; Alice is so cute!



I hope you enjoyed the Showcase on YOU. You're a part of our Farm family and I want to say a big thanks on behalf of TGF and all the Designers for continually participating in our challenges and making the Farm grow!

Have a great day.

Thanh

6 comments:

Janine Vegter said...

looks great
always fun, scrapping with kids

~*Joni said...

BEAUTIFUL! What an awesome post, the Farm has so many friends worth the spotlight! Love the pics of the kids' cards, one of my favorite challenges here!

Lizzie R said...

This is soooooo wonderful to showcase the kids like this. I know they worked really hard and seeing their projects shine like this is a real awesome thing. Thank you!

C Cruz said...

Wow, I can't believe I was featured. You made my week, possibly even my month, lol! Thanks so much.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you, Thanh for showcasing my card. I totally enjoy seeing the kids and their cards they are awesome!

Lizzie R said...

Had to shout my thanks from the blog world mountain tops! Check it out!

http://snowboarderchic.blogspot.ca/2013/07/greeting-farm-greatness.html