Thursday, July 11, 2013

Turn the other Cheeky...

Happy beautiful Thursday everyone!
It's Joni here for a spotlight post, and I just wanted to first THANK YOU
for your participation, support, and love here at TGF.

I am sure you'll agree that Marie's images are one of a kind, adorable,
so much fun to create with, and kind of really addicting.

For today's spotlight I wanted to showcase her line of Cheekys.
I don't have them all (yet) but I adore their sass and confidence!
I hope you enjoy this little lineup, 
these gals can all be found here at TGF's store. :)







Be sure to get your Cheeky on and enter in on all of our fun challenges!
TGF loves its customers and has amazing prizes and giveaways,
all you have to do is play along on Tuesdays and Fridays for a chance to win!

Thank you so much for coming by to see me,
have a great Thursday everyone!
xoxoxox

7 comments:

Blankina said...

What a great Cheeky cards Joni!!

Love the cheeky line I have Cheeky Geeky, - Glamour, - Beach, -Chat and I am waiting for Cheeky Cherry.

Great inspiration, thanks!
Hugs Blankina

Blankina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Bonnie said...

Joni, i always love your style..these cards are beautiful!

Antoinette Wilson said...

BEAUTIOUS!!!

Antoinette Wilson said...

BEAUTIOUS!!!

nmnastali said...

Gorgeous!!! Love those cute images!!!!

Billie Irby said...

I never really looked at the Cheeky Collection, but your cards make want them all now. Thank you for showing and opening my stamping world, my girls will love them.