Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SWEET WISHES on Day 2 of our August Previews!

We are back for Day 2 of our SWEET August Previews, but before we get to our showcase we have a winner to announce for yesterday's Birthday Anya 3 stamp. So without further ado, our winner is:


Congrats girl on the win!!
Please email Jessica at {yeahshesnaps}{at}{icloud}{dot}{com} to claim your prize.

Now to go along with our Birthday Theme we have an AMAZING Layer Cake Clear Stamp Set!! It's SA-WEET I tell ya! It has a cake stand, layers of cake, little accessories for the cake and an awesome sentiment: "Sweet Wishes to a Sweet You." I LOVE it!!! 

You're going to really enjoy the versatility of this stamp set....birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, weddings (check out Thanh's wedding card below)....whatever you need a cake for! And, since it's clear you know exactly where you are stamping those cake layers! Check out these wonderful DT creations to inspire you!





  

 
To win this amazing stamp set, the same rules apply: 

*Visit each of the Designers’ blogs by clicking on our names (above the pictures).
 *Leave a sweet comment on each of our blogs. You have until 11:45pm CST tonight to comment.
*Then come back to The Greeting Farm Blog and leave us a comment letting us know you are done, and voila your name is officially in the random draw. :)

Thank you so much for coming by everyone! Be sure to swing by here tomorrow for our last day of new release previews....it's going to be Frou Frou kind of day. :)

XOXOXO

16 comments:

Sue D said...

What a great set and wonderful examples. I hopped and left comments.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Beautiful cards!

truddabellz said...

Done hopping. Great cards! Love them all. Great job of displaying the new items.

Melissa Bell said...

I left comments on all the fabulous blogs. Thanks for sharing such great inspiration. I love that this stamp set can be used for so many different ocassions!

Stephanie R/S said...

This hop was so sweet I got a tooth ache lol

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Another wonderful set of cards. Thanks for sharing. This looks like a fun set.

Melissa said...

I left some sweet comments- This looks like a fun stamp set too!

Iris said...

Left some love on each of the blogs. Lovely creations by all. Thanks for a chance to win.

Marla said...

Love this fun and sweet set and what great cards!! TFS

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

I love that you can use the cake for bday , wedding and anniversary cards, loved all the designers cards. I hopped and left comments hugs Larelle-Susanne

tiziana biagioli said...

I love this stamp is really beautiful ... beautiful cards of your DT are all so beautiful that I am 'such as that which I prefer ..... I thank you for the opportunity you have given me
XOXOXO

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the cake layer stamp. Fabulous projects from the design team, and I left them all some love.

Tiffany G said...

Just finished the hop!! I absolutely love this stamp set!! Nobody can ever have enough birthday stamp sets!! These ladies have done an amazing job of showcasing it!! So much inspiration and talent!!

Crafters Guild Sisters said...

Great hop. Wonderful projects by everyone!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh my the designers did an amazing job! I just love what they created with this release. I can't wait!

p.s I left comments on all 3! ;)

Karen S. said...

Done hopping. Loved all the cards. Great ideas!