Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday Color Challenge


Hi Farm Friends! Welcome to another GVT Challenge. It's Farmer Thanh as your host today! It's been awhile since I've posted and I'm so happy to be here! 

Thank you so much for playing along with the last challenge; we're always so excited to see what you've created with The Greeting Farm images. Who is our lucky winner from our anything goes challenge? 
 

*******
Please note that I made an error and announced a second winner of the Sketch challenge from three weeks ago. Of course, we've picked a new winner for last challenge for a rubber stamp!

The winner of the Anything Goes challenge last week is #11 - Larelle Susanne-Thoms 

******* 

Congratulations! Please email Jessica at {yeahshesnaps[at]icloud[dot]com} to claim your prize!

I've chosen a color theme for this week's challenge: kraft, pink and blue:


Here's inspiration from some of our Farmers:







Here are the rules if you play along:
* You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image.
* Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Monday, July 16th, 2013 at NOON CST. You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria. (If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in a comment.)
* The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win a digital image of choice from the TGF store.
***But, WAIT! Each week, our friends have the opportunity to DOUBLE that prize to either two digis or, you can trade those two digis for a SINGLE rubber stamp of choice, as long as we have 20 or more players each week, so encourage all your friends and family to play along!***

Thanks so much for droppin' by. If you have any questions, I'll respond to them below. :) Thanh

6 comments:

Carol said...

I'm in! *runs off to make my card* =)

Thanh Vo said...

I so wish I could simply LIKE your comment, Carol. lol Can't wait to see it!

fionalawlor said...

Hiya,
I am a little bit confused...was the winner of the sketch challenge not annoucned last week? I was looking for last weeks winner from the Anything Goes challenge?
Thanks a million,
Fiona L x

Jess said...

I have made my card, will upload tomorrow... is there a inlinkz linky coming?

Thanh Vo said...

Hi Fiona, I hope you saw our latest post. Once again, thanks for pointing this out.

Jess - It's there now! Can't wait to see it.

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Loving the Creations from the DT. Thanks.