Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fun With Addy!

Happy Wednesday TGF fans!!

Have you all seen the new digi, Addy?  Well, she is the cutest thing ever,
and the perfect image for this Summer!

My teamie Joni, always does amazing things with the no-lines
coloring technique.  I have been itching to try it again, and I really wanted to
work with Addy, but she's a digi and I wasn't sure how I was
going to make those black lines disappear!

So I started experimenting....
I have Addy on a document in word.  I right clicked on "Format
Picture".  I then clicked on the little picture of the mountains
and sun.  Next I clicked on "Picture Color" and chose the
"Picture Recolor" drop down box.  In there you have
many choices, and I went with the "Wash Out" color.
This gives you a light gray line to work with, and it
virtually disappears after being colored!

Here's some pics!
Skin.

Hair.
Don't worry, I finally figured out I didn't color
her belly!  lol!

Final product!
Don't look too close, she is far from perfect!
Definitely one of my more successful
attempts though.
You see my trusty Copic Multiliner there?
I used it for her eyes and the bottom of
her flip flops.

Here's what I made with her!
Ta-da!!  

What a Summer cutie!

Copics-
skin- E000, E00, E01, E21, E11, R20
hair- YR21, YR23, YR24
bathing suit- YR61, YR65, YR68
towel and hair ties- RV21, RV23, RV25

I would love to see more Add-ies out there,
so don't forget to post your creations
on the TGF gallery!!

You can get Addy here!

TFL!!

Rachel



11 comments:

C Cruz said...

So darling! Thanks for the tutorial.

Grace said...

Oh wow!!! This is great!!!

Tara said...

I think she looks gorgeous! Love the bright color combo! Thanks for the tips.

Sara I. said...

Oh she is just adorable!!! Gorgeous card and lovin' the sentiment with her - just perfect! Thanks for the tute!

Jo said...

love it Rachel! she is adorable!

Suzanne Bier said...

You rocked coloring her up! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

Omg this is Awesome Rachel!!!!!

Kim C said...

Absolutely love your colouring! The card is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

~*Joni said...

RACHEL! You rock, she came out SO amazing!! I love the warm, but bright colors - the digi version of no border is so cute!! And thanks for the shout out, except that you did it much better than me. bwahaha!

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

this is super cute!

Elena said...

Wish I could color like this! AMAZING! Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial!