Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Frou Frou Birthday ~ Day 3 of August Previews!

We are back for the final day of our SWEET August Previews, but before we get to our showcase we have a winner to announce for yesterday's Layer Cake Clear stamp set. So without further ado, our winner is:

Congrats!!! 
Please email Jessica at {yeahshesnaps}{at}{icloud}{dot}{com} to claim your prize.

Now onto today's final preview Frou Frou Birthday!  Everyone needs a little Frou Frou now and then and aren't birthdays the perfect time for it?! Check out these amazing creations from the team with today's stamp!








Jodi

 To win this amazing stamp set, the same rules apply: 

*Visit each of the Designers’ blogs by clicking on our names (above the pictures).
 *Leave a sweet comment on each of our blogs. You have until 11:45pm CST tonight to comment.
*Then come back to The Greeting Farm Blog and leave us a comment letting us know you are done, and voila your name is officially in the random draw.

Good luck and Happy Hopping!

20 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Stunning samples from the DT.

Kriselda Alvaro said...

Thank you to all of the Design Team members for sharing their beautiful and creative projects!

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Love the new stamp super cute, I loved all the dt card and creation ideas. super cute! Larelle-Susanne

Stephanie R/S said...

Omg this might be my fave of the releases its southern belle girly cuteness at its best I did the hop n loved it all thanks so much

*Jennyfer Leung* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Jennyfer Leung* said...

I did the hop! Every single of these creations have deeply inspired me! Lots of new ideas to try!

Melissa Bell said...

Thank you so much for the stamp set. I'm so excited!

Jeniff said...

I love all the projects. Thanks!!

Sue D said...

She is adorable--I left comments on the blogs.

Melissa said...

Just finished commenting on all the blogs. Love the projects DT!

Marla said...

What a great blog hop and so many fun ideas. I LOVE this gal and especially her dress. TFS

Tiffany G said...

Just finished the hop and OMG!!!! This is probably my most favorite release!! I am in LOVE with this Frou Frou girl!! She is unlike any of the other stamps and I absolutely love her dress and she is a great size!! You ladies have done a wonderful job showcasing her!! You all have got some real talent!! Thank you so much for the chance to win this amazing set!!

Elena said...

I did the hop! Fantastic works from DT!! Lovely stamp!

deadlymedic911 said...

I'm done hopping cannot wait for this stamp to release!!

Blankina said...

Another bestseller!! This frou frou lady is so pretty!!
LOve to win her, thanks for the chance to win her.
The DT has made excellent samples, weldone TGF!!
HUgs Blankina

Annmaree (Emu) said...

Fantastic projects by everyone, just love this new stamp set! She is fantastic and so unique!

Loved seeing everyones work oxo

Holly said...

I'm done hopping :) great stamp, love this one :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

This is one fabulous image. I can't wait to add her to my collection. TFS

Karen S. said...

Great hop! Great cards and ideas!

ekcmama said...

Sooo many beautiful creations!