Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Christmas In July

Hi Everyone! Peggy M. here.
Happy Wednesday!

Not sure where this year has gone but I sure have been enjoying all of the new releases on the Farm, haven't you?
Before I get to my post today, I want to announce the winner of the July Release...
Teresa Godines!
Please email Jessica to claim your prize!
We are on the downhill side of the calendar now that we are into July. It is time for the age old tradition "Christmas in July". Do you know how that started? Well, one story is, that since our friends in the southern hemisphere are into winter this time of year, there were activities started in July to get the "wintry" feel, one of them being Christmas. 

I couldn't help but pull out my TGF Holiday Blessings Clear Stamp set and ink it up. Super cute images and sentiment in this set!
Do you have any July activities surrounding the winter holidays? If so, leave a comment and share them with us!
Be sure to check out the Garden Variety Challenge posted yesterday~ Anything Goes
And this Friday is the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge. Come join us!
Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

gobeagirl said...

Your card is just adorable! I was just this morning that I should make at least on Christmas card a week this month to celebrate Christmas in July. :O) As far as holiday things in July we kind of do have a little something my two teenagers started. You see their Birthdays' are July 30th and 31st, so at the beginning of July they always make their Birthday wants and List that turns into their Christmas lists as well. They make it out, date it and then for the next 5 months they add to and cross of things. I find it fun to keep them as it kind of shows a time line of what they like or were into for that year and that amount of time. It really is fun for us all. Hugs, Lisa G

Stephanie said...

Such a pretty card!! I love the ribbon and the little flatback pearls:)

~*Joni said...

Adorable Peggy! I love Christmas in July - more reason to shop. ;) Beautiful card, I always loved this set too! Congratulation Teresa!

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

Love the cards, I love the christmas in July lol.. wish you had a sale, this july is my bday July 24th, I will be 45 oh no I mean 30 again lol... So I am going to make my hubby who is in the army deployed a card every day till he gets home from Afganistan.... I planning to do more challenges and just trying to step out of my comfort zone of creativity...Plus get some tan on! lol

Hope you have an amazing July ~Summer too! your artists ROCK! Hugs
Larelle-Susanne