Monday, June 3, 2013

WELCOME to our June Guest Designer!

Good morning, friends!

We have an exciting Monday today, as it's the first in June and that means...time to announce our June GUEST DESIGNER!  

First, though, the moment you've been waiting for... our JUNE RELEASE WINNER is....

HILDA HAN!  Please email Jess to claim your prize and thanks, everyone for a GREAT release day!  Hats off to the DT again for some amazing eye candy, right??!

....and now....Please welcome PATRICIA GOMEZ!

Hello my name is Patricia Gomez. I'm from Spain.
I am so excited to be guest designer for TGF, I love its stamps! I discovered scrapbooking world and card making four years ago, and as I am a very creative persondesigning cards soon became my favorite way of showing my love for scrapbook. My favorite scrapbooking supplies are rubber and clear stamps ... I have hundreds of them!
I love coloring, and I enjoy recreating scenes in my works.
I hope to share my creations with you all and have a great time this month!!

I'll turn it over to Patricia now... excited! 

xoxo, Jess

Hi everyone!
I´m so excited to announce that TGF invited me to be guest designer in June!
I've always loved TGF stamps! They are so fresh, so funny, so authentic!
Hope you like the projects I've been working on for this month!
For this first contribution I've used the new Baby Anya and Ian stamps... look at them... don´t you feel like you want to smooch them?
This card is a recreation of a kindergarten, in which Baby Anya and Ian are... be sure that very soon these adorable babies will be up to their old tricks again!
I've used Silhouette Cameo, promarkers, and paperpicing (I love paperpiecing!, did I tell you before?)
Who wouldn't want to adopt these two beautiful babies?
Don´t you keep without them! They are available in the store now!




13 comments:

Annie Rose said...

This is adorable! Welcome to the Farm! :)

ลngεŁล said...

Me alegro mucho Patricia!!! La tarjeta es una preciosidad!! besitos

Ms Scrapmess said...

Ah!!! That is just to cute :) Welcome Patricia!

Daimar Sanchez said...

Hermoso trabajo...

Islander Girl said...

Adorable!

albasier said...

Muchas felicidades Patricia!!! La tarjeta genial!!!!

Ruth said...

Congratulations, Patricia. This card is amazing.

Ada Wong said...

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, viva España!

Lola Azul said...

¡¡Felicidades Patricia!!. Es una suerte tenerte como diseñadora. Congratulations for the designer. She is fantastic!! :)

Hilda Han said...

Such a cute card! Love the little stamp Ian, he's adorable, just like my son, Ian! Lol...

Rosie said...

Adorable!!! Welcome to the group girl!! Can't wait to see what else you make!

Peggy said...

Welcome Patricia! Such a darling card! Love it!

María C. Serrano said...

Preciosa esa tarjeta. De lo más tierna.
Very cute, Patricia