Monday, June 24, 2013

Rainbow -Winky Bean

Hi friends! 
I´m here today to show you my last work...a colorful card!
I love rainbow, it's so beautiful, so full of color and joy!
I have used Sweet Winky Bean from June Release.
I heat-embossed the stamped image with clear ultrafine embossing power... I love this technique! The sentiment and flowers are from the same kit.

This is my final posting as a guest designer for The Greeting Farm this month.
Thank you Jessica for having me as this month's guest designer!  And thanks to all the readers , has been a great month with you all!





Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Patricia Gomez

3 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Patricia, this card is SO ADORABLE! I love the rainbow and she looks so cute. :)

Stephanie said...

Oh so cute!! love the rainbow with winky bean!

carsondcat said...

Cute card, the colors are amazing.