Thursday, June 20, 2013

Peek-A-Boo Thursday!!

Hello Farmers!!  Rachel here with you today, and I thought I would
take a little time to give a shout-out to some of the awesome
fans that are out there posting their gorgeous "TGF-ness" (yes, I just made up that word)
 for all of us to drool over!!!!

First we have Delphine's card-
She used Anya Blooms.
This is just stunning!!  She used Distress Markers on this.  Fantastic colors!!

Next is Jas's cutie!!
She used Wild Sprout Gracie for her creation.
I love the soft colors and layers on this!!  Gracie is definitely a girly-girl, so this
combination of papers and embellies suits her well!


Lastly, we have Hija De Frida-
Fast1
She used Jack from the Creeper Kit. (sorry, retired)
Vroom Vroom!!!  I love this guy card!  Not only is he standing by a super cool car,
but check out all of the splatters and hot pink circles, adds a lot of interest!

Awesome work ladies!!  These really caught my eye, and I wanted to 
share them to inspire others!!

If you notice, the first two pics I pulled were from the Splitcoast Stampers gallery.  (tons of 
inspiration there!)  But don't forget that TGF has it's own gallery as well!  (where I snagged
this last pic!)  Don't forget to post your awesome TGF projects there!

Before I go, I have a pic of my own.
I had to play with the Baby Onesie Die one more time!
While I have no use for this right now, you never know when such occasion
might arise!

Come back tomorrow and check out the new FFF challenge!
TFL!

Rachel




4 comments:

Blankina said...

Great choice Rachel..
Super cards,

Hugs Blankina

Mary J said...

They are all gorgeous indeed Rachel!

lorena b. said...

Wow Rachel thanks for the shout out! Thanks fellow GF'ers for your kind comments and views!

Delphine said...

Oh thank you so much for the shout out, Rachel, I'm really touched!!! Congratulations to all for your adorable makes! Hugs Delphine xx