Thursday, June 13, 2013

Little Guy

Hello everyone!  Anita here today to bring you some TGF inspiration using one of our new June releases.
 
 
This sweet little fella is from the Baby Anya & Ian stamp set.  It seems like I have been needing so many baby cards recently so I find myself reaching for this set quite often.  Isn't he adorable?  I colored Ian with copics and colored pencils and then paper-pieced his hat and bib.  I kept the design simple so that the focus is on the stamped image.  This stamp includes both Anya and Ian, a giraffe and two sentiments and it's so much fun to play with!  I hope I've given you some inspiration to get inky today. 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow as we'll be starting a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge!
 
Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

carsondcat said...

He makes a very cute baby. Awesome card.

Stephanie said...

Such a cute card! Love the coloring!