Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Picture-Perfect Preview!

We're back with our last preview day for the July release!
We've got one more die from the new set to show you today, but first....
 
The random winner from yesterday's CHEEKY LESSON preview is:
 
 CANDICE STOUT
 
Congratulations!  Please email Jess (yeahshesnaps {at} icloud {dot} com) to claim your "Cheeky Lesson" stamp prize!
 
* * * * *
 
Our last die from the July set is an adorable POLAROID PICTURE die!  This is a very popular trend right now, and the TGF Polaroid Die is perfectly sized for card making.  Check out these picture-perfect projects our designers have created for you today:
 

 

 

 

 
Oh, snap!  This die is fantastic!
 
* * * * *
 
Would you like a chance to WIN the new FILM + POLAROID die set?
 
Here's what you need to do:
 
- Visit the above designers by clicking on their names (above the pictures).
- Leave a comment on each designer's blog.
- Then pop back over here and leave a comment letting us know you are done.
 
We'll pick a random winner from those who completed the preview hop and we'll post it with tomorrow's new Farm Fresh Friday challenge.  Be sure to check back on July 1st to participate in the Release Day Blog Hop for your chance to win all of the new July release items!
 
Thanks for visiting and good luck!
 

30 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

A very useful die and gorgeous samples from the DT. Annie's post wasn't up yet, but I left comments on everyone else's blogs.

Karen S. said...

Love the new die. Sooooo many possibilities... I left comments on everyone's blogs, except for Annie as it isn't up yet.

Blankina said...

Hi I have been hopping, took some polaroids..ha ha.
Great die set and love all the different samples by the DT!!
I would love to win this set, get the picture?
HUgs Blankina

carsondcat said...

Completed the round robin..

The DT are very talented and inspiring.

The die set is very versatile, I love it.

=^-^=

SCRAPIN2010 said...

I love this die set it is so cute and I love all the cards theladies shared, very cool ideas. Lisa

Susan Kennedy said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVE this die so much!! Its just perfect!!!

Evelyn said...

This die is my favorite along with the filmstrip die. Great presentation from all DT members. I have left comments on all DT posts.
Evelyn
Evl14512 at gmail.com

Chitra Nair said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT and love the polaroid die..

Krystal Edmond said...

Completed the hop and was floored by the awesomeness! Lol the DT rocked this release!!!

Daimar Sanchez said...

Me encantaron todos los trabajos son muy hermosos...Felicitaciones...

Melissa said...

Lovely cards today! I enjoyed visiting your DT's blogs :)

Larelle-Susanne Thoms said...

I so love the film and die set love all the artists talented ideas, just finished the blog hop.... adding this to my wish list lol its pretty long hehehhe ~Larelle-Susanne

Ms Scrapmess said...

You guys have really outdone yourselves again :) Love the polaroid die!! All the girls did a fabolous job and I've told all of them ;)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

The design team did a wonderful job showcasing the new die. Thanks everyone for the inspiration.

sharon g said...

Jeez, you ladies keep coming up with such great ideas, I keep thinking that each day is my favorite... I loved the hop today!!

Natasha G.P. said...

What fun that was. Your designers are so imaginative. Thanks for a fun hop.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards and I am loving the new dies! They are so versatile!

Marla said...

Great cards and that die set is on my wish list. Love how versatile it is. TFS

Aartje said...

Just finished a great bloghop. Great new dies!Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs Aartje

Tiffany G said...

Completed the hop and commented on all the ladies blogs!! I have to say that I am once again amazed at all the awesomeness!! You all have done an amazing job showing off the Die Set!! I absolutely love it!! Def. a must have for me!! Thank you all so much for sharing your amazing and talented work! And thank u for the chance to win!! Good luck everyone!!

Ang and Crys said...

Awesome hop! Love all the creativity! This die set is a must have!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic projects by the designers....great new die!

Kassiah Faul said...

Beautiful cards and I can't wait for this die! I left comments on all the blogs--Thanks for the giveaway!

Sue D said...

Love these dies and fabulous examples. I left a comment on each blog.

Maria said...

Commented on all the blogs. Love the new die!

Marcy said...

Left some love on the DT 's fantastic projects. Love the new die set. Thanks for the chance to win! :)

Tracy said...

Done! Left comments on all blogs! LOVE this set soooo much! Thanks for a chance to win!!!

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandi said...

Ok all finished checking in with everyone. Cant wait to get this set....or maybe I can win it :) anyway super cute thanks for the chance

Ajs Creative Energy said...

Everyone did a fabulous job with this die set. I would love to create my own creations with it. thanks for the chance and the inspirations.