Thursday, May 2, 2013

Take A Moment...

Hi Everyone! This is Peggy M....Happy Thursday!
Are you loving all the new releases? I sure am! I could not resist making a card today using the Fence Die and the super cute dog from the Anya Strolls set. I could have put a few more dogs on my card but I kept it to three. I am a dog lover through and through!

If you look closely at the fence (click on the picture), you will see that I embossed it with the Distressed Stripes embossing folder. Gives the fence a little rustic look and dimension. There are so many things you can do with the Fence, Gate and Tulip Border dies. Play around with them and let us know if you come up with some out of the ordinary ways to use them! The sentiment is one of two that comes in the Anya Strolls stamp set.

Have a great day, take a moment to enjoy a happy moment,  and be sure to come back tomorrow for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge. I am sure you will love it!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

OMG this is sooooooo darn cute!! I really love the lil doggie from this new stamp set. Fabulous work on it all! Hugs, Heidi

Susan Kennedy said...

I just love that pup!! Absolutely adorable.. Fantastic card!

Marghe said...

Is so cute....

MaRyKaY said...

That is awesome. I was so thinking about if that could be done. That's funny that you made and published that. I have 4 hounds and cant wait to get mine in mail and give that a try. Thanks for sharing and also helping me to see that it is possible to add more hounds.