Monday, May 6, 2013

Introducing our MAY Guest!

Hi, everyone!

Happy Monday!  I will make my intro short and sweet since it's a little later than usual tonight, but we are pleased to introduce MARCY DANGCIL as our May guest!  





Hello, my name is Marcy Dangcil and I live in California. I am married to a wonderful man and mom to 3 awesome boys! I have been scrapbooking for over 12 years and majority of my crafting was previously making only scrapbooking albums. However 3 years ago I went to a class at my local scrapbook store and was introduced to the joys of stamping! I bought my first stamp set and I was hooked!!! I love stamping and coloring up my images and I love making cards!!! I also enjoy making layouts, mini albums, altered projects and working on my art journal. I’m slowly delving into Mixed Media which is so much fun! I am also addicted to watching crafting You Tube videos! I really enjoy all types of paper crafting and I am always interested in learning new techniques and sharing what I learn with others. Other than crafting, I enjoy reading, watching movies, going to the beach and just spending quality time with the family.  The Greeting Farm stamps have always been my favorite stamps to use in many of my projects. I love all the images and my collection is continuously growing! I am thrilled to be selected as a Guest Designer for May and look forward to sharing my projects with all of you!

And here are some awesome projects Marcy has made using TGF stamps!  



Stay tuned next Monday for a post w/ all-new projects and you might want to visit our FB page for a digi- contest!

For now, head over to Marcys blog to welcome her, and be sure to tune into the TGF blog here tomorrow for a SPECIAL challenge announcement!!



19 comments:

Laura M said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations with TGF!! I too have an addiction with them :)

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful projects and love your coloring.. Looking forward for your wonderful creations...

Heidi Brawley said...

Welcome to the Farm Marcy!!!!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Congrats on being a guest designer. Your 3-D projects are great. My girls would go crazy over the purse.

SMiLES!
GWeN

Annywz said...

Congrats those are awesome projects p, love it!!!!! Thanks for the chance to win.

Jo said...

Yay Marcy! Welcome!

Nitasha said...

For the love of cuteness....these are ADORABLE projects!!!! Welcome, Marcy! Looking forward to seeing more of your amazing work!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congrats!!! Super cute projects!!!

Dee said...

Your projects are beautiful. Congratulations on being the May guest designer!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your creations :)

Blankina said...

Great to see you (again) at the farm!! Love your work, have fun!!

HUgs Blankina

Alena Tenreiro said...

Beautiful projects, love them. :)

Kathy Watkins said...

Love these projects! Can't wait to see more! Congrats on being a guest designer.

Kathy Watkins said...

Love these projects! Can't wait to see more! Congrats on being a guest designer.

Melissa Hortin said...

Congrats Marcy! Love the gorgeous handbag!

Alison said...

Congrats! What adorable projects. I especially love your Rockabilly bag!

Jasmin Alfonzo said...

Super Cute

Ivy Peralta said...

Congrats and welcome! Awesome proyects, xoxo

Dangina Martinez said...

Congrats Marcy. Your projects are just so darn cute. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Hugs, Dangina