Monday, May 13, 2013

Flower Pot card featuring "Garden Anya"

Hello TGF Friends! It's Marcy here and I'm so excited to be back on the Farm as a Guest Designer for May!  Thank so you so much for your warm welcomes and I look forward to sharing my projects with you all.  First of all, hope you all had a great weekend and that all of you moms out there had a very special Mother's Day. My Mother's day was wonderful spending great quality time with my family as well as with my own mom.  That is always special for me!

So here is my card share and my first posting for you all!



I actually thought my card would be great for Mother's Day.  However, I decided to use it to give to a friend who has a birthday coming up really soon.  She loves gardening so I thought "Garden Anya" was perfect!  She is such a darling image and I had so much fun coloring her up with my copics and creating with her.  I also couldn't resist using the TGF Fence die behind her. I love the new TGF dies!  I had seen this flower pot card template from a friend's blog just last week and I thought it was a great match!   As you can see from the 2nd picture, the tag inside actually tucks right into the flower pot adding the extra flowers. I thought this was a super cute idea.  For more info on the flower pot template as well as my card, please visit me at my blog here.

I also wanted to quickly share a mini project that's been in the works. This uses some coasters I picked up at Michael's several months ago for like 10 Cents a bundle!  Being a huge TGF fan, my stamp collection has been growing rapidly and I thought it would be fun to create a little mini album with some of my favorite images.  I had started this almost 6 months ago but I'm looking forward to creating a few more pages whenever I can.  These pages I'm sharing are pretty simple and most are oldies but goodies but they are still all my favorites!



So I hope you've enjoyed my share for the day.  I will be back next Monday with more projects to share with you all!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Marcy

3 comments:

pysselfnatt said...

What a super cute flower pot card! I love Garden Anya, gotta have her lol... And your altered coasters are just sooo lovely!!

Thanks for sharing!
Love, Birgit

Blankina said...

Love the flower pot "card"..great to see back at the farm,

HUgs Blankina

Melissa said...

Cute idea for Garden Anya. Those coasters are perfect for TGF's stamps. Another great idea :)