Friday, May 17, 2013

FFF Paper Piecing!


Yay!!  Happy Friday everyone!!  I am super excited for
Summer break to start so that there will be more time for..
stamping!!  My kids and I are counting down the days, 
only a few left!

Let's start our FFF by announcing a winner from
last weeks challenge!

#11 Noelia!!

 Please email Jessica (yeahshesnaps @ icloud dot com) to claim your prize. :) 

This week's challenge is a bit of a time saver,
I want to see you 
Paper Piecing!!
If you haven't tried it yet, this is the perfect opportunity!
Stamp your image on a patterned paper of your
desire, then cut out and glue!  It's that easy!

Now on to some serious inspiration from
the design team!

Suzanne with the pup from Anya Strolls,
and the chair from Sitting Wonderful!
She has paper pieced the fabulous
material for the chair!

She has paper pieced several items on
Anya, and even the little pup!

Paper pieced dress and bow!

Jo with Rain, Snow, Shine (retired) and
the Delicate Words (retired) & Mini Fleurs Dies.
This Anya is all kinds of paper pieced!  
(I am digging her hair!)

I am in love with this paper pieced dress!


I paper pieced her hat and dress.

Here's how to play:

*You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image. 

*Entries must be uploaded via InLinkz (below) no later than Thursday, May 23rd at NOON CST.
You can add a direct link to your entry from your personal blog, SCS gallery, Flickr or TGF galleria.
(If the InLinkz tool is missing, feel free to link your submission URL in the comment section.) 

*The fabulous prize: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set!

Have a wonderful day!

Rachel







7 comments:

The-Butterfly said...

Omg I love these cards! I've never tried this - in fact until I read this I shamefully wasn't 100% sure what it even was! lol can't wait to try this now! :)

scrapn_momof2 said...

All of the examples are super cute!!

Here is my submission for this week: http://scrappingmoms-scraps.blogspot.com/2013/05/latte-fun-card.html

scrapn_momof2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shuba Suzan said...

awsome creation looking forward to do one..........

Blankina said...

Your Dt cards are all fabulous!! Great inspiration, my post has several cards...ofcourse you should understand that the cool CC Saturday one is the paperpierced one.

Hugs Blankina

Melissa said...

Super fun Challenge and great cards from the DT. :)

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE the DT creations here!!!! Fun challenge to play in too!