Sunday, May 26, 2013

Card featuring "Garden Anya" and Mixed Media Tag with "WS Audrey"

Hello TGF Friends!  It's Marcy here with my last post as a Guest Designer for May!  Wow, time flew and although I'm sad to leave the farm, I had such a great time sharing my TGF projects with all of you!   So I have a few to share with you today.  My first one is using "Garden Anya" and here she is...


I wanted to make another card with this adorable image as she is my favorite image from the May release.  I also couldn't wait to pair her up using the cute Tulip border die! I did a whole lot of paper piecing with this one and I had so much fun!  I'm definitely going to be using this image for many more projects to come!  And the new border dies are definitely the perfect embellishments to add to these images! I think this tulip border die is my favorite so far! For more details on this card, please visit my blog here!

And I have one more project to share for my last post. This is a mixed media tag featuring "WS Audrey"and here it is.....


So if you remember when Jessica first introduced me, she mentioned that I reminded her of "Audrey"!  Now this was very flattering to me because I don't think I'm nearly at all as cute as Audrey!!! :)  But I definitely knew I wanted to work with this cute image when I saw her and I also wanted to dedicate this to Jessica for being an awesome coordinator and so helpful and kind both times I have guest designed for TGF!  Thank you Jessica for being so wonderful and also thank you to both Jessica and Marie for having me as  Guest Designer for The Greeting Farm.  This has been a dream come true to design for my favorite stamps! I really enjoyed my time on the Farm and hope to come back again in the future! Thanks also to all of you for stopping by to see my Monday projects and for all of your sweet comments.  I hope you will visit me on my blog as I am often making projects using TGF every chance I get! :)  Big Hugs to you all! Marcy



3 comments:

Blankina said...

Already your last post...ahh.
Your paperpierced gardening Anya is so colourful and fun!
Your mixed media Audrey so special!

Thanks for sharing,
Hugs Blankina

Melissa said...

You did a great job! Thanks for the wonderful ideas!

Denice said...

Both of your projects are wonderful...LOVE mixed media Audrey! Thanks for sharing your projects with all of us this month!