Sunday, May 19, 2013

Card Featuring "Anya Strolls" and a "Cheeky Geeky" altered gift card tin

Hello TGF Friends,  it's Marcy here! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  It's definitely feeling like Summer where I am in California and unfortunately due to so many weekend events going on, I missed my beach trip!  Oh well, I know there are many more to come. I just really love Summer!
So Today is my 2nd TGF Guest Designer post for May and here is my project...


I'm happy to share my card creation featuring "Anya Strolls".  I am loving these big Anya stamps and this one is simply adorable! I had so much fun creating with her.  Check out the cute little dog!  I went pretty "girlie" with this card and used one of my favorite combos of pink, black and white.  I also enjoyed using the TGF Gate die.  Using the dies from the May Release are my first time working with the TGF dies and I am so impressed with them.  Not only are they so detailed with great designs, they are super easy to cut with as well.  I'm definitely going to be buying more of these dies as they come available! And the sentiments that come with these big stamp sets are awesome. I love this one!  For more detailed info regarding my card, please visit my blog here!

I also wanted to share an altered gift tin I made for my son Noah's, favorite teacher.  I couldn't resist adding the super cute "Cheeky Geeky" which kinda looks like her!  I'll be adding a gift card to "The Lake Shore Learning" as part of her gift!  This started out as an old Christmas gift card tin I've had laying around forever and I thought this was the perfect time to alter it and use it as a Teacher's gift.  I'm so excited with the way it came out!
Here are some pics...


 Side View
Inside


Bottom

For more details regarding this project, please see my Sunday blog post!  I hope you like my TGF projects.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful week ahead! :) Hugs, Marcy






5 comments:

Blankina said...

LOvely card..and great idea the altered box!!

HUgs Blankina

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such sweet projects; thank you so much for the wonderful inspiration!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE both creations are totally Adorable!!!! I love that Anaya Strolls stamp set. I just received it as a gift for Mother's Day!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - gorgeous projects!!! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Wow - gorgeous projects!!! :)